Agile is no longer limited to IT.
Start developing Agile everywhere in your organization today!
“Business agility” is the capacity of an entire organization to renew itself, adapt quickly to market changes, and respond flexibly to customer needs. This agility helps organizations stay innovative and competitive in a complex business environment and leads to better ways of working. But Business Agility cannot be achieved by simply applying mechanisms, like Scrum or Kanban, companywide. To sustainably reap the benefits of an adaptive learning organization requires a shift in your organization's culture, strategy, and tactics.
This business agility starter kit provides a curated collection of practices to help you start your agile journey, whether you work on an IT or non-IT team:
- Delegation Boards: Make boundaries visible to enable responsibility
- Task Boards: Increase flow with visualization
- Team Chartering: Align teams for greatness
- Daily Planning: Rapidly adapt your plans
- Core Protocols: Create safe spaces with common practice
- Retrospectives: Enact regular improvements to drive agility
- and more
Download the starter kit, learn about the reasons for Agile, and get a step-by-step guide to getting started!