Enterprises have recently adopted private wireless networks, particularly post-pandemic. According to ABI Research (published in Dec 2022), the overall market for private wireless networks within industry verticals can reach ~USD 100 billion by 2030.
In this context, 5G is termed as the technology for the enterprise. However, how evolved is 5G/LTE? What opportunities does it offer to enterprises? And does the reality match up to the hype?
Find answers in this white paper as we explore the landscape and share our perspective. Our topics include:
• Significance of the opportunity in the private wireless networks
• Evolution of private 5G networks
• Vertical industries that are fuelling the private network demand
• Private network deployment models
• Nagarro’s take on private cellular networks.