About the E-book
According to Salesforce Digital Trends Report 2021, 56% of companies expect the majority of their revenue to come from digital channels within the next three years.
The pace of internet adoption increased manifold, since 2020, when the pandemic hit the world. Consequently, the amount of time spent online also increased with people shopping, studying, socializing, and attending events online. This opens up a new avenue for business organizations that can now target, engage and interact with their customers differently.
However, the consumer’s shift to a digital-first approach happened at an unimaginable speed taking marketers by surprise. While some swiftly transitioned to a digital-first business approach, others are still putting the pieces together.
With this e-book, we offer insight into the possibilities offered by Salesforce Marketing Cloud to achieve targeted communications and drive omnichannel, personalized, and customer-centric marketing that drives customer loyalty and business growth.
The e-book calls out key features, use cases of the Marketing Cloud and how marketers can use:
- Marketing Cloud Engagement, to build customer journeys, optimize customer communications and ensure a pleasant omnichannel customer experience.
- Marketing Cloud Customer Data Platform, to build single-source of truth by capturing and unifying data from anywhere, and activating the right engagement.
- Marketing Cloud Personalization, to offer real-time personalization across channels by taking into consideration customer behaviour.
- Marketing Cloud Advertising, to build and activate audience across ad networks like Facebook, Google, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
- Marketing Cloud Intelligence, to obtain a unified view of all marketing activities and provide insights into cross-channel marketing performance.