Most organizations rely on traditional and centralized data architectures, leading to slow use-case implementation, lack of transparency and ownership, and inefficient data governance. The challenge only multiplies when there is a surge in the number of data sources as well as the demand for data use cases.
With modern data solutions like Data Mesh, built on Snowflake's platform, data can be decentralized for self-service use by domain-driven teams. Through simplified data sharing and federated data governance, these platforms allow data ownership, increase data agility, and improve timelines of use case implementation.
Watch this panel discussion to discover the benefits of a self-service, scalable infrastructure for domain teams, the value of federated governance in maintaining data quality, and the role of data discovery and data sharing in boosting ROI. Discover how Snowflake Data Cloud can give you the right foundation to build on as you embark on your data mesh journey.
- New age objectives and role of modern data platforms
- Challenges with current data platform and need for modernization
- How modern platforms like Data Mesh add value to data-driven organizations and addresses current challenges
- How data teams can be empowered by Data Mesh built on Snowflake
- Customer stories: Hear implemented use cases and their impact