In this fourth episode of our AI4T #bitesize series, we take a closer look at how to generate test data with our newly developed "Explainable Test Data Generator". This component will enable you to create GDPR-compliant synthetic data using our explainable AI approach. As part of a deep dive demo, we have showcased:
1) How our AI detects patterns and distributions between multiple data rows
2) How it creates re-executable and modifiable templates that reflect the production data.
What you can gain from this 40-minute webinar:
- AI4T in a nutshell: We give you a quick overview of what it’s all about. We also share all about the latest progress on our research project.
- NEW - Explainable Test Data Generator: In this short demo, we show you how to generate GDPR-compliant data and how the explainable AI gives you insights into the way data will be generated while also allowing control over the generated data.
- UPDATE - Automatic Fail Analysis: Sqeed accelerates the check of hundreds of failed test cases by up to 70% by aggregating, clustering, and visualizing logfiles – all in one place. No wonder, it’s our most requested AI4T application. We provide you with an update on all its new features.
- Get started: To help you begin your own test automation journey, we have some tips & tricks ready for you. Watch out for them as we help you get started with your own journey to intelligent testing.
The primary goal of AI4T is to expand the scope of test automation beyond the automatic execution of test cases, toward all aspects of a highly automated test cycle. Our cross-functional team of automation and Artificial Intelligence (AI) experts has been researching and creating breakthrough approaches to help testers. Our solutions let AI perform boring and repetitive testing-related tasks, giving people a lot more time for exciting and complex work. Automation doesn’t just improve software quality, it also enhances employee satisfaction.
Fill out the form below to view the webinar recording and experience what AI4T can do for you!
#bitesize is our global webinar series that covers topics around tech concepts in the language of business leaders. It focuses on delivering an original point-of-view as the key takeaway. At your time investment of only 40 minutes, you get access to high-level core content to elevate your technical expertise, without any tech-heavy deep dives.