CPIOT - Certified professional for iot | LANGUAGE: GERMAN
This course provides a comprehensive understanding of all quality aspects in IoT projects and IoT products in the form of methods and guidelines for quality assurance and validation of IoT solutions. The great thing about this course is that the certificate makes IoT competence visible to outsiders.
The focus of CPIoT certification is to provide participants with relevant content on IoT developments. The focus is on quality engineering, which is a key success factor in IoT projects and IoT products. The course focuses on best practices, current international standardisation and addresses organisational and technical conditions as well as social issues such as security, data protection and ethics. In addition, the course participants also develop on a personal level through the expertise they acquire in a challenging future topic.
Scope & objectivesThe CPIoT ASQF® curriculum includes:
- Quality Features and Standards: Smooth cooperation in and with IoT teams through knowledge of standards and a common glossary
- Constructive Quality Engineering - IoT Architecture: The design of sustainable IoT architectures, mapping IoT systems to reference models
- Constructive Quality Engineering - Processes and Methods: Processes and best practices for IoT development, DevOps for IoT and agile methods
- Analytical quality engineering (including testing): Application of IoT quality engineering by transferring "classical" quality knowledge and by gaining specific expertise from the CPIoT
- The phases of the IoT lifecycle: improving IoT quality expertise in the organisation and transferring quality expertise to the organisation.
audienceThe course is designed for people who need a comprehensive understanding of all aspects of quality in IoT projects and IoT products requires and is aimed at both IoT newcomers and people with IoT know-how.
More information needed? Get in touch with us! email@example.com