You will learn how to use Test-Driven Development as a professional practice and why software created with it is more reliable and easier to maintain. The advantages of this software are:
- Knowing exactly what tasks and features the software created will perform.
- Focusing on the essential features (no unnecessary code)
- Improved maintainability through increased readability and reduced code complexity
- Future code changes can be made more easily and safely
- Less redundancy through refactoring
- High test coverage
- More time to implement because the effort for debugging is lower.
Content & Goals
Under the guidance and supervision of the trainer, you solve exercises in your own familiar programming environment from the beginning.
- Finding examples for Test-Driven Development (TDD)
- Prioritising test cases
- Inside-out TDD
- Test Doubles, the different types and their application
- Outside-in TDD
Training: ICAgile Programming
Software testers, software developers, software architects, software test automation engineers
For booking you will be redirected to our partner's website – the Software Quality Lab Academy. If you are interested in a tailored inhouse trainings for your entire team contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org