The 'ICAgile - Agile Fundamentals - The Agile Experience' training closes the gap between theory and practice, paving the way for a successful agile project and team. You get to know about agile model techniques and the role of an agile project organization. By the time you complete the training, you are equipped with extensive knowledge to get off to an agile start.
Content & Goals
- Get a deep learning of agile principles, methods, and processes
- Develop knowledge of common agile frameworks and their application
- Understand and experience the changed role models and interaction in the team
- Learn the basic principles of self-organized agile teams
- Assess and reflect on your own organization and project environment
Audience & Target Group
Heads of projects & departments, team leaders, agile engineers, analysts and designers, participants in the software development process.
To book this training, you will be redirected to our partner's website – the Software Quality Lab Academy.
If you are interested in tailored inhouse trainings for your entire team, contact us at at firstname.lastname@example.org