New to web development? We’ll help you get your basics right.
The WebDev Remote Learning program explores the browser, markup languages, frameworks, and the ecosystems around them. The program is ideal for students, graduates, and tech enthusiasts who want to learn the basics of web development.
Our mentors provide the right documentation for study, give practical assignments, and meet with you once a week to conduct workshops, Q&A sessions, and to discuss solutions and progress.
The duration of the program is about 15 weeks.
What will you learn?
- Start out with the big picture, describing the HTTP protocol, browser functionalities
- Dive into CSS and HTML, studying responsive layouts and modern tools to achieve the same
- Dive into one of the most used Libraries or Frameworks, either Angular or React &
- Learn how to build modern web apps using all the knowledge we possess
- Audience: Students and graduates of Mathematics, Computer Science, Telecommunications, or Information Technology
- Familiarity with algorithms
- No previous professional experience is required though we do value a keen interest in software development.
- Fill out this form
- Send your CV at email@example.com
- After careful deliberation, we will shortlist selected applicants and schedule a technical discussion
- We will let you know if you're in