Starting in November 2023 | Registrations are open until October 27, 2023
Want to get sharp at C#? We’ll help you get your basics right.
The C# Remote Learning program covers essential concepts and regular workshops on topics required in the software industry: refactoring, code reviews, clean code. The program is perfect for students, graduates, and tech enthusiasts who want to learn the basics of C# programming.
Our mentors provide the right study material, give practical assignments, and meet with you once a week to conduct workshops, Q&A sessions, and to discuss solutions and progress.
The duration of the program is about 20 weeks. There will be two modules, each one with a duration of 10 weeks.
What will you learn?
This beginner course is about understanding what Object-Oriented Programming means and about the tools for writing beautiful and error-free code. It covers topics such as:
- OOP properties and principles
- Unified Modeling Language
- SOLID principles
- Objects vs data structures
- Refactoring, unit testing
- Test-Driven Development
- Audience: Students and graduates of Mathematics, Computer Science, Telecommunications, or Information Technology, as well as tech enthusiasts who are considering a career in programming.
- Familiarity with algorithms
- No previous professional experience is required though we do value a keen interest in C#.
- Fill out this form
- After careful deliberation, we will shortlist selected applicants and schedule a technical discussion
- We will let you know if you're in