Interested in C++? We’ll help you get your basics right.
The C++ Remote Learning program covers essential concepts and regular workshops on topics required in the software industry: refactoring, code reviews, clean code. The program is perfect for students, graduates, and tech enthusiasts who want to learn the basics of C++ programming.
Our mentors provide the right study material, give practical assignments, and meet with you once a week to conduct workshops, Q&A sessions, and to discuss solutions and progress.
The duration of the program is about 15 weeks. There will be two modules: one which will cover the core of C++, followed by an advanced one where more complex concepts will be covered.
What will you learn?
This course is about understanding what Object-Oriented Programming means and about the tools for writing beautiful and error-free code. It covers topics such as:
- Basic Linux command line - do you know how to exit vim?
- OOP properties and principles
- Standard template library
- Memory management
- Debugging, unit testing
- Application security
- Design Patterns
- Audience: Students and graduates of Mathematics, Computer Science, Telecommunications, or Information Technology, as well as tech enthusiasts who are considering a career in programming.
- Familiarity with algorithms and data structures
- No previous professional experience is required though we do value a keen interest in C++.
- Fill out this form
- Send your CV at email@example.com
- After careful deliberation, we will shortlist selected applicants and schedule a technical discussion
- We will let you know if you're in