September 28, 2022: Nagarro, a global digital engineering leader, has refinanced its existing syndicated loan facility at very attractive conditions. The new financing arrangement, which was closed on September 27, 2022, has the following key features:
- An increase in the syndicated loan facility amount from € 250 million to € 350 million
- The option to further increase the loan facility amount to € 450 million
- The possibility to issue Schuldscheine (promissory notes) or similar instruments for a volume of up to, in aggregate € 125 million
- A so-called rendezvous clause to link the facility to a sustainability framework and related testing metrics within a defined timeframe.
- The availability of a growing factoring basket linked to the value of assets of the group
The term of the new financing arrangement is five years, which can be extended twice by one year each (5+1+1). The banking consortium comprises the same financial institutions as under the previous syndicated loan facility agreement, i.e., Landesbank Baden-Württemberg (also in its capacity as agent and ESG coordinator), Commerzbank, Landesbank Hessen-Thüringen, Norddeutsche Landesbank and Raiffeisen Bank International, each as Mandated Lead Arrangers, Bookrunners and Lenders.
“By entering into this credit arrangement, we believe that Nagarro now has additional flexibility for the potential future financing needs created by our strong growth and acquisition strategy,” says Neeraj Chhibba, Managing Director and member of Nagarro’s Finance Council.
“We would also like to thank the banking consortium, which through the completion of this financing has shown confidence in Nagarro’s capability and trajectory, notwithstanding the general economic outlook,” says Annette Mainka, Custodian of Regulatory Compliance at Nagarro.
Nagarro, a global digital engineering leader, helps clients become innovative, digital-first companies and thus win in their markets. The company is distinguished by its entrepreneurial, agile, and global character, its CARING mindset, and its approach of thinking breakthroughs. Nagarro employs over 17,000 people in 32 countries. For more information, visit www.nagarro.com.
FRA: NA9 (SDAX/TecDAX, ISIN DE000A3H2200, WKN A3H220)
For inquiries, please contact email@example.com