Microsoft Office 365 offers lots of great features such as security, reliability, Microsoft Office 365 apps, and SharePoint Online. Yet, large enterprises are postponing their adoption of it.
Small and medium-sized businesses can take full advantage of Office 365’s cloud architecture without worrying about the complicated integration and migration issues larger enterprises face. In large enterprises, the risks of moving to Office 365 increase significantly when the many differences between Office 365 and the existing systems have not been considered.
This white paper explains some of the significant challenges large enterprises face when integrating with or migrating to Office 365. It also explains options and alternatives that allow organizations to align their approach with the needs of the business today.
You will discover
- The top five enterprise adoption challenges
- Important infrastructural considerations
- Common migration issues
- How governance and compliance may be affected
- Administrative control limitations
- The advantages and disadvantages of a hybrid strategy
- What large enterprises can do to ensure success now and in the future
Nagarro brings an unexpected level of insight and creativity to each project. Nagarro has impressed us with the ability to translate our big picture concepts into concrete deliverables that address our core business needs.
Eric Thrailkill CIO