Mainframes are common in today’s IT infrastructures, but their closed, inflexible architecture can slow the timely delivery of products and services at a time when time to market enables competitive advantage. According to experts, legacy systems still represent 70 - 75% of IT budgets, which is neither desirable nor necessary. This white paper explains how enterprises can more effectively control costs, use their mainframe assets more effectively, and achieve more predictable outcomes.
You will discover :
- How to accurately estimate the efforts required and cost of a Legacy Modernization effort
- 13 strategies that can reduce mainframe licensing maintenance costs by more than 50%
- A methodology that improves the predictability of Legacy Modernization initiatives
- How organizations are future-proofing their IT infrastructures
- How to drive more business value from legacy applications
- What to consider when undertaking Legacy Transformation and Modernization (TransMod) initiatives
Assa Abloy has been highly impressed with Nagarro’s work for us to date. The quality of Nagarro’s development teams and their sense of responsibility for our core business objectives have made it possible for Assa Abloy to exceed its goals. We look forward to a successful and expanding long-term relationship with Nagarro.
Ardeshir Nahani, R&D Manager