Enterprises are migrating from older versions of Java to Java 8 /JDK 8. Java 8 is the most significant release in nearly 20 years and it continues to evolve rapidly. Quite often, the migration can be more time-consuming and costly than anticipated because important details are overlooked during the early-stage assessments that precede planning.
This white paper reveals important details stakeholders should consider when assessing their current environments. It also explains how Java Migration Rapid Assessment can enable more accurate planning and smoother migration execution.
You will discover :
- Why Java migration and Java modernization efforts are more difficult, costly, and time-consuming than anticipated
- How to simplify assessment complexity
- How to speed assessments
- How to ensure more accurate assessments
- Strategies for more effective application portfolio assessment
- How Java Migration Rapid Assessments differ from the usual assessments
- How to conduct a Java Migration Rapid Assessment
- The three elements of Java Migration Rapid Assessments
Assa Abloy has been highly impressed with Nagarro’s work for us to date. The quality of Nagarro’s development teams and their sense of responsibility for our core business objectives have made it possible for Assa Abloy to exceed its goals. We look forward to a successful and expanding long-term relationship with Nagarro.
Ardeshir Nahani, R&D Manager