Edge computing, in recent times, has seen a lot of traction. It is now considered pivotal to the growth of 5G and IoT technologies, and holds significant opportunities for CSPs, OEMs, enterprises, hyperscale providers & technology companies. Different players are looking to move into newer areas within the edge value chain. That said, edge computing is an evolving technology with multiple flavors and comes with its own set of challenges. To truly leverage the potential of edge computing, significant collaboration, openness, and trust within the players in the ecosystem are required.
In this panel discussion, leading industry experts throw light on several key topics in this space, including:
- Opportunities presented by edge to different players in the ecosystem
- Industry and consumer use cases with the most traction
- Key challenges faced by different MEC players
- Required measures and areas of collaboration
- Monetization of MEC services
Interested in a deep dive?
If you want to engage on this topic, understand the edge ecosystem and learn about the opportunities, just drop a note to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be happy to discuss your needs and collaborate.