Edge computing, in recent times, has seen a lot of traction. It is now considered pivotal to the growth of 5G and IoT technologies, and holds significant opportunities for CSPs, OEMs, enterprises, hyperscale providers & technology companies. Different players are looking to move into newer areas within the edge value chain. That said, edge computing is an evolving technology with multiple flavors and comes with its own set of challenges. To truly leverage the potential of edge computing, significant collaboration, openness, and trust within the players in the ecosystem is required.
Register now for our panel discussion where leading industry experts will throw light on several key topics in this space, including:
- opportunities presented by edge for different players in the ecosystem
- industry and consumer use cases with the most traction
- key challenges being faced by different MEC players
- measures to be taken and areas of collaboration
- monetization of MEC services