Modern software is built on complex architectures and has multiple interdependencies. Chances are, if one dependency fails, it can trigger cascading failures and subsequently outages. The reality is that failures are inevitable, and businesses can't afford to go down in this era of immediacy. Through chaos engineering, you can proactively find faults before they become outages.
Watch this exclusive webinar to understand chaos engineering, and delve deep into concepts of controlled and continuous chaos using DevOps. Also, understand how security chaos engineering can overcome the hurdles pertaining to data breaches.
- An introduction to chaos engineering, applying continuous chaos concepts at scale in enterprises – both on-prem and cloud software
- A detailed analysis of the business benefits of a chaos engineering program
- An introduction to security chaos engineering, use cases, methodologies for attacking security services, and how to run a security chaos gameday
- Show and Tell - demo showcasing how to launch attacks that help determine the impact on resilience
- Case examples from Gremlin's customers like JP Morgan Chase – how they implement a chaos engineering program