Would you like the opportunity of working on a real project and everything that comes with it? This experience involves being part of a team that tests a mobile application manually. And you get to learn the basics of automation testing on multiple platforms.
Ready, steady, go!
What the program covers:
- Using project management tools – Confluence and Jira
- Keeping track of one’s tasks and work progress
- Software testing basics
- Mobile app testing concepts and particularities
- How to do requirements analysis and requirements clarifications
- Write and review test cases in x-ray based on the client's requirements and best practice guidelines
- Types of testing and how to create a testing plan
- Preparing and running test case execution sessions according to planning meetings done with other teams
- Working on a real project in a testing team while interacting with the development and UX/UI teams
- Automation testing on Android and iOS real devices, emulators, and simulators, using Appium Desktop, Appium Server, Selenium, IntelliJ, and XCode
- Logging tools and how to obtain and read logs from mobile devices
- How to do a demo and present in front of an audience the current status of each team member’s work
Over the course of several weeks, together with our interns, we go through each of the topics above and more, ensuring that they get as much hands-on knowledge and work practice as possible. Our main concern is to prepare our students to question everything, have technical knowledge, an analytical point of view, an open mind, and last but not least, to have the ability to adapt to any project and situation that may appear in their professional career.
We look forward to meeting you!
Sign up here!