If you have a passion for software engineering and a motivation to learn and have basic knowledge of Java, C#, C++, or other OOP programming languages (advantage if you know Swift/Kotlin), this internship is for you!
Serious play! What the program covers:
You will have the opportunity to experience a complete development process of a mobile app (Android, iOS, Flutter), from inception to release. This will include:
- An intro into the technologies used (Swift, Kotlin, and Dart)
- How to use state-of-the-art development tools
- Designing and architecting a mobile app
- Breaking down the workload and estimating it
- Implementing the functionalities, using best practices and the latest technologies for every platform
- How to use a continuous integration tool like Jenkins
- How to work in a team (including reviewing each other’s code and interacting with other team members working on different components)
- Demoing your work to clients
Sign up here!