Ready, steady, go! What the program covers:
You will have the opportunity to experience a complete DevOps process of various types of applications (mobile, front-end, back-end), from inception to release. This will include:
- An intro into infrastructure provisioning and configuration management (Terraform, Ansible)
- How to use state-of-the-art development tools
- Designing and architecting cloud infrastructures (AWS)
- Using containers and container orchestration software
- Developing scripts (Python, Bash)
- Breaking down the workload and estimating it
- Implementing the functionalities, using best practices and the latest technologies for every platform
- How to use a continuous integration tool like Jenkins
- How to work in a team (including reviewing each other’s code and interacting with other team members working on different components)
- Demoing your work to clients
What makes you a good fit for this internship:
- Are a 2nd or 3rd year university student or a technology enthusiast
- Studied one or more of the following subjects at university is a plus: Operating Systems, Programming Techniques, Software Engineering, Data Structures and Algorithms, Computer Networks.
We look forward to meeting you!
Sign up here!