Ready, steady, go!
What the program covers:
- An intro into infrastructure provisioning and configuration management (Terraform, Ansible)
- How to use state-of-the-art development and automation tools
- Designing and architecting cloud infrastructures (AWS)
- Using containers and container orchestration software
- Developing scripts (Python, Bash)
- Implementing the functionalities, using best practices and the latest technologies for every platform
- How to use a continuous integration tool like Jenkins
What makes you a good fit for this internship:
- Are a 2nd or 3rd year university student or a technology enthusiast
- (Plus) have studied one or more of the following subjects at university: Operating Systems, Programming Techniques, Software Engineering, Data Structures and Algorithms, Computer Networks.
- No previous professional experience is required, though we value a keen interest in the topics described above.
We look forward to meeting you!
Sign up here!