Strict government regulations and security standards, increased use of BYOD (Bring Your Own Device), and the rise of cloud computing and mobile apps have necessitated a drastic increase in the implementation and efficacy of IAM services across sectors.
An ideal IAM process should help in simplifying and streamlining the user on-boarding experience and separation of duties, automate authorization, and better reporting and auditing capabilities as per various region specific guidelines like - European Union Data Protection Directive and the US Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) Act, Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLB) and Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
Our experts leverage market leading products in line with industry best practices to solve problems for a wide range of areas including user lifecycle management, user access governance, authentication management across all three deployment modes – on premise, cloud, and hybrid. We enable industry leaders to optimize their information security and risk management programs with our IAM solutions.
Our offerings include:
Our consultants analyze your organization’s existing user-lifecycle flow and conceptualize the IAM solutions best suited to your requirements.
- Collaboration with source and target systems’ owners to consolidate the business requirements
- Perform gap analysis and build solution propositions
- Solution and architecture design with substantiation using proof-of-concepts
Our implementation experts help you to develop the ideal IAM landscape as per your organizational needs.
Complete user lifecycle management which includes
- Users’ application accounts/access management
- Centralized password management capabilities
- Role based access controls
- User self-service
Extensive application integrations with IAM framework for wide range of applications like:
- Microsoft AD, Exchange
- IBM Lotus Notes
- Oracle Unified Directory
- Cloud based application integrations (WorkDay, Replicon, NetSuite, Concur, Clarify, Salesforce, etc.)
- SAP Suite, etc.
- Holistic solution for single sign on (web-based/thick client)
- Implementation of multi-factor authentication
- Fine-grained authorization and entitlement management
- Role mining and analysis
- Separation of duties
- Custom application integrations, wherever not supported by the out-of-the-box IAM suites
- Periodic user recertification
- Upgrades or migration amongst IAM suites
- Auditing and reporting compliance
Complete technical support for deployment, configuration, enhancements and upgrades, and maintenance for the IAM implementations