Businesses use SharePoint to enable modern ways of working. Some build SharePoint portals while others take advantage of SharePoint’s Enterprise Content Management (ECM) capabilities. Few organizations use SharePoint for both.
Yet, when organizations combine SharePoint’s ECM and portal capabilities, they are able to lower ECM and portal costs, reduce technology complexity and minimize integration issues.
This white paper explains:
- 10 portal and ECM trends affecting enterprises;
- The business and IT benefits of combining SharePoint ECM and portal capabilities;
- How SharePoint’s WCM can improve the effectiveness of a unified ECM and portal strategy;
- What, besides strategy, determines the effectiveness of a combined ECM and portal initiative;
- The 8 core elements of today’s portals and ECM suites;
- Why choosing “the right” solution is difficult;
- Modern SharePoint 2013 features businesses are using to transform their work environments.
Nagarro brings an unexpected level of insight and creativity to each project. Nagarro has impressed us with the ability to translate our big picture concepts into concrete deliverables that address our core business needs.
Eric Thrailkill CIO