Nagarro has provided offsite-based development and support for more than 15 years.
Value proposition of Partnering for SAP Support
At Nagarro, we have an offshore 60,000 sq ft facility, secure environment (physical, network) and 24×7 operational capability.
- Streamlined and measurable Support Process
- Establish processes towards support and incidence management
- Allow focus on core initiatives by outsourcing routine support
- Access to a wide pool of SAP talent and resources
- Access to SAP Functional, Technical, NetWeaver, BASIS resources
- Flexible rampup with access to Fractional resources
- Cost effective
- Leverage cost effectiveness of offsite development and support
- Allow Billing of fractional resource for areas that have infrequent support requests
SAP Remote Helpdesk and Ticket support
- Provide a formal process for managing SLA driven SAP support
- Manage Helpdesk to accept support tickets from the business
- Allocate appropriate Functional / Technical resource for ticket resolution
- Rollout training to end users for areas having high support tickets
Remote ABAP enhancements and RICEF development.
- ABAP development for ticket resolution
- Project based development for enhancements and requirements given by the business.
SAP Functional support across core ERP modules
- Functional support in core modules: FI, CO, SD, MM, PP, PS, PM, QM
- Fractional billing for lesser used functional areas
Remote Netweaver development
- Portal, WebDynpro, BW, XI development from offsite
- Onsite visit for initial requirements gathering. Follow on development from offsite.
- Leverage cost effectiveness of offshore located Netweaver development.
Daily BASIS maintenance activities
- Transport management.
- Maintenance through Support package, Notes, Kernel upgrades.
- CCMS monitoring, dump analysis, system logs.
- Performance monitoring and tuning.
- Security and authorization.
- Batch job management.
- Archiving strategy and backups.
Remote Installation, configuration and maintenance
- Solution Manager based landscape optimization.