enterprise architecture consulting
Competing in today’s global economy requires a business-driven IT environment that is flexible enough to adapt to change yet stable enough to meet user demands and regulatory mandates. Many industry leaders have embraced Enterprise Architecture (EA) strategies to ensure that business processes and IT infrastructures enable the business to become more competitive; however, significant integration and standardization challenges remain. Nagarro helps bridge the gap between business and technology so customers can more effectively meet their near-term and long-term goals.
Improve Business Effectiveness and IT ROI
Nagarro’s Enterprise Architecture practice can help you define and execute an EA strategy that measurably improves the effectiveness of business operations and the ROI of IT investments. We provide full lifecycle services ranging from early-stage assessments and proofs of concept to hands-on architecting and expert technology implementation. Because we have in-depth knowledge of frameworks such as Zachman, TOGAF, and ITIL, we can help your leadership team drive IT transformation across applications, infrastructure, and solution delivery. What’s more, we’re CMMI5 and ISO 27001 certified so you can achieve your continuous improvement goals faster without introducing new or unforeseen risks.
Get Sound Advice and Expert Implementation
Nagarro helps customers build scalable IT architectures that are capable of adapting to changing business needs. Our EA services include:
- In-depth Assessment including best practice recommendations for prioritizing capital investments, leveraging assets, enhancing ROI, minimizing operational complexity, accelerating standardization, and managing risks
- Roadmap definition that translates strategic business goals into IT goals and provides a comprehensive implementation roadmap from the current state to the future state
- Architectural description including such artifacts as diagrams, documents, models and taxonomies that describe business processes and IT assets
- Expert IT assistance including evaluating new technologies and frameworks, providing proofs of concept, conducting R&D on complex technical issues, and providing expert advice about niche technology areas
- Implementation of EA frameworks such as Zachman, TOGAF, ITIL, and others
- EA Center of Excellence set up so you can consistently leverage the right resources and processes, reusable assets, architecture standards, and best practices
- EA Governance including the monitoring of all architectural components and activities to ensure effective, secure, and standardized implementations
With Nagarro’s help, you can define and implement an EA strategy faster and with greater precision than you may have thought possible. Best of all, while you’re improving business operations you can enjoy greater, more valuable returns on your IT investments.