From on-premise to cloud, from client-server to service-oriented, from desktop to mobile, and from mobile to wearables, the only thing constant in the software space is change. Every such change brings with it a set of challenges – it alters consumer behaviour, upends business models, creates a resourcing crunch, and forces unplanned investments.
But these paradigm shifts also throw up new opportunities - ISVs that can quickly grasp the direction of the markets and adapt at will, have a much better chance to dominate each new world order. This necessitates not just a deeper understanding of technological trends, but also the capability to leverage them, and the capacity to scale rapidly at short notice.
We provide makers of some of the world’s most well-known software products these capabilities and capacities. From large scale complex enterprise infrastructure software to cross-platform, beautifully designed consumer software – our competency and flexible offshore software development model ensures that ISVs routinely create more with less. On our side, we attract the brightest people, and keep them happy so our attrition rates are among the lowest in the industry – making knowledge retention easier for long term mulit-location product development projects.
Our offerings in this industry include:
- Risk management including defect prevention, requirements prioritization, validation and documentation, and early defect detection.
- Test consulting including test strategy, test process standardization, CQE assessments, and test lab or center of excellence setup.
- Functional testing including unit, system, integration, user acceptance, and parallel tests.
- Non-functional testing spanning performance, localization, compatibility, usability, security, and regression tests.
- Compliance testing including FDA, HIPAA, PCI and SOX.
- Automation of functional and performance tests.
- Specialized testing such as cloud readiness, device-based, mobile, embedded, and package-based testing for ERP suites including SAP and Oracle.