Customer Case Study
Driven by ‘shared ambitions’ between Nagarro and our customers, we leveraged our excellence in usability and web design to deliver a “Pixel Perfect” corporate website which led to a significant increase in website visitors from non-English geographies as well as from mobile devices, resulting in greater global reach for the client.
Consumer packaged goods
Improve Customer Experiences
Corporate Website Needed to Embody Best-in-Class Design and Aesthetics, and International Reach
The existing website did not represent the client’s high-touch approach to business that revolves around customer delight and the ability to provide the ultimate product experience. As a leader in the prestige beauty industry, the look, feel and aesthetics of the corporate website was the strategic imperative for this redesign. In addition, the client wanted to:
- Make the website more interactive, informative, and useful and align it with the organization’s mission, vision, and goals.
- Enhance and retain viewer experience through easier navigation and applications that foster more user-engagement and two-way dialogue.
- Build a dynamic, global website that presents a unique and personalized experience to their consumers across each of the 150 countries that they are present in.
- Ensure that the website is compatible with mobile devices such as tablets and smartphones.
- Provide content administrators an easy and intuitive, yet powerful publishing platform.
Development of a World-class Global Corporate Website Based on SharePoint 2010
The usability team conducted a thorough gap analysis of the current website with respect to aesthetics, interactivity, and usability, and implemented an optimal information architecture in close collaboration with the client. Nagarro then implemented a SharePoint 2010 based solution to design a “pixel perfect” user interface that addressed all client requirements:
- Social media integration with Facebook, Twitter, RSS feeds, etc. and the ability to add additional social media plug-ins on the fly.
- Initial support for 10 different locales with a provision for dynamic addition of new languages.
- Content presentation optimized based on device type.
Delivering High-Touch Through High-Tech
- “Pixel Perfect” corporate website that is consistent, stylish, and high-end
- Significant increase in website visitors from non-English geographies as well as from mobile devices, resulting in greater global reach
- Increase in follower counts on Facebook and Twitter resulting in increased brand awareness
- Reduction in time and headcount required for content updates, resulting in cost-savings