Dataquest, India’s leading IT publication, has published the results of its 2012 Best Employer’s Survey, stating that “Nagarro Software has stolen the top place in the HR rankings, leaving others behind. Nagarro has always given a tough competition on the HR front.”
In addition to ranking number one in overall HR practices, Nagarro jumped four spots to rank as the sixth best employer among its competitors in the Overall Best Employer category. Nagarro also ranked in the top ten for Company Culture, Company Image and Gender Inclusivity.
In the four years that Nagarro has participated in this survey, we have climbed the ranks each year. Ultimately, we are only as good as our team members. We extend our thanks to the many loyal Nagarro employees who helped us reach this important milestone.
Nagarro is actively hiring for challenging positions from “fresher” (entry-level) through senior-level roles. We are especially interested in applicants with .NET and Java architecture experience. To find out more about joining Nagarro’s elite team, please visit our Careers page.
Share and Enjoy
- Nagarro’s Brigid Wefelnberg finishes 3rd in Kalahari 250 km Ultramaratho…
- Log your exceptions to the cloud
- Windows Server AppFabric
- Nagarro Ranks First in Overall HR Practices in Leading Indian Employer S…
- Windows Phone 7 is NOT the next version of Windows Mobile 6.5
- Nagarro Included Among World’s Top Outsourcing Firms in Two Prestigious …
- Balkrishna Dubey is key speaker at Frankfurt event
- Case study: load balancing high transaction volume databases
- Nagarro Ranked #1 in HR Practices, #6 Overall Best Company in Recent Dat…
- Usability is in the details