Nagarro has been ranked as one of the Top Ten IT Employers in India by the “Dataquest CMR Best Employer Survey 2011.” In addition to making the Top Ten IT Employers listing, Nagarro scored among the top ten in the survey’s HR Rankings, reflecting Nagarro’s strengths with regard to training programs, career growth opportunities and overall employee satisfaction.
Nagarro was also ranked within the top ten for several sub-categories including Employee Retention, Employee Satisfaction and Gender Inclusivity, and within the top 20 IT for Dream Company, Preferred Employer, Managing Slowdown and Company Culture.
As we expand Nagarro’s global presence and actively continue to seek out the brightest minds in the industry, we appreciate being recognized for our success in employee retention, employee satisfaction, average tenure and overall internal stability.
Share and Enjoy
- Nagarro’s Brigid Wefelnberg finishes 3rd in Kalahari 250 km Ultramaratho…
- Log your exceptions to the cloud
- Windows Server AppFabric
- Nagarro Ranks First in Overall HR Practices in Leading Indian Employer S…
- Windows Phone 7 is NOT the next version of Windows Mobile 6.5
- Nagarro Included Among World’s Top Outsourcing Firms in Two Prestigious …
- Balkrishna Dubey is key speaker at Frankfurt event
- Case study: load balancing high transaction volume databases
- Nagarro Ranked #1 in HR Practices, #6 Overall Best Company in Recent Dat…
- Usability is in the details