Two awards? Two words: Win-win. But our favorite number is not two. It’s actually 100, and here’s why:
1. The Global Outsourcing 100® List. For the third year running, we have made the International Association of Outsourcing Professionals’ Global Outsourcing 100® List. This year, we jumped 17 spots to rank #5 among the 25 “Rising Star” companies recognized by the listing, and received the judges’ highest possible scores for both customer satisfaction and third-party industry recognitions.
2. The Global Services 100 List. For the fourth time, Nagarro has been named to the Global Services 100 List as one of ten vendors worldwide featured in the Application Development Management category of this alphabetical vendor listing.
3. Nagarro’s Quarterly Customer Survey. 100% of Nagarro customers surveyed would recommend Nagarro to a colleague. While third party validation is wonderful, nothing brings us greater satisfaction than hearing directly from our customers that we are the outsourcing firm they recommend to others.
For more details, please see our recent press release Nagarro Included Among World’s Top Outsourcing Firms in Two Prestigious Industry Listings.
Share and Enjoy
- Nagarro’s Brigid Wefelnberg finishes 3rd in Kalahari 250 km Ultramaratho…
- Windows Server AppFabric
- Log your exceptions to the cloud
- Windows Phone 7 is NOT the next version of Windows Mobile 6.5
- Nagarro Ranks First in Overall HR Practices in Leading Indian Employer S…
- Balkrishna Dubey is key speaker at Frankfurt event
- Case study: load balancing high transaction volume databases
- Nagarro Ranked #1 in HR Practices, #6 Overall Best Company in Recent Dat…
- Usability is in the details
- HTML5 mobile apps vs native mobile apps